2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great Car
By ASKIP on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Just trade 98 Accord EX-VL, worried about pick up. Manual is great to drive, I love this car, and I shouldn't have worried about the power. This little car screams.

Exellent car....Pure Import-X
By BadestDJ on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Exellent car....my first car was an 87 CRX.....which i tricked out, it was fast and never gave up on me no matter the abuse! My new 2004 civic ex..is a much refined car and faster, i am so glad i bought this car..i hope i can keep it for as long as i live. In a couple of months i will put some performance parts!!

Enjoying the Hybrid
By Elaine Fox on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Value Package 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I really enjoy driving this car on both long and short trips. The gas mileage is about 47 miles per gallon and it has great pickup on the highway...I have no problem doing 20 mph or 75 mph when needed. It doesn't take long to get the pick-up needed to go from being stopped to going 75 either. I thought it might at first and found I was doing 80 to compensate...so it wasn't necessary to floor it at all. It's a great car and I wish more people knew about the hybrids. I think it's a crime that they do not advertise them the way they do the SUV's and other "gas guzzlers"! Sincerely, Elaine Fox

Honda Civic Sedan EX
By VictorP on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I have been pleasantly surprized by this honda civic sedan ex, it's acceleration has been better than I thought it would be and milage is better than 32mpg. It feels good inside and is not as noisy as some econo cars that I test drove. Overall better than a 30+mpg car should feel. I am very pleased.

my civic
By hman on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Great first car but also a good family car. Good gas mileage, with great reliability and resale value.

OUR HYBRID
By GBF AND MLJT on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

EXCELLENT, GREAT VEHICLE WITH WONDERFUL AGILITY AND GREAT RESPONSE. BUY ANOTHER IN A HEARTBEAT!!! WE HAVE TAKEN THIS ONE INTO THE SNOW AND INTO THE WORST HEAT OF THE DESERT AND THE PERFORMANCE IS AMAZING. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE!!! GBF AND MLJT

Best Car Ever
By Jessi on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I own a 2003 blue honda civic 2dr coupe and the car is so great. Especially for teenagers. It gets good gas mileage. I always get compliments whenever I drive my car somewhere. Civcs are the most reliable cars ever!!! I LOVE MY CIVIC!!!!

Civic is at the top!
By Ick98ex on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Civic has and always will be at the top of the line when it comes to the overall quality of the car.

great car
By Jacob42 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

great commute car, fun to drive and priced very well for such a reliable car.

love civic
By hkj on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car!