Used 2004 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

great car
By lisachula193

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I just got a 2004 honda civic it so cool and cute and great to drive. I have had other cars but honda by far the best!! Great work Honda

2004 Civic LX Sedan BEST CHOICE EVER
By way2fashionable

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I am a soon-to-be college graduate that is serious about quality and style. I just traded in my 99 Nissan Altima for a 2004 Honda Civic LX sedan and I LOVE IT. I cannot stress what a good value this car is. The body style is very European and the inside will remind you of a pricer Volkswagen Jetta! I recommend this car to anyone that is serious about style and value!

I love the stylish lines of the exterior and the roomy interior. The controls are very intuitive and are easy to reach while driving. This car is very luxurious feeling and could be mistaken for a pricer European sedan.

Very practical car
By gjman

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The only reason why its not rated high on the 'Fun to Drive' is coz I am moving to a civic from a jetta turbo and compared to Jetta 1.8T the Civic is quite torqueless. But I didnt buy it for its sportiness. I bought it for its realiablity, fuel economy and overall functionality. Its a very practical car...far more practical than out Jetta, far more reliable than the Jetta and far more fuel efficient too.

Fuel economy. Awesome clutch for city traffic. Almost effortless to drive in stop and go traffic (thats if you know how to drive stick shift). Compared to the JEtta clutch which actually gives you a sore calf muscle in traffic the Civic is made for effortless shifting.

The fuel gauge is very erratic. Almost unreliable to acutally gauage distance travelled and fuel left. Even when it shows E (with light on) I have filled up 11.4 gal. And many a times its gone to E and gone back up a few notches.

New owner & loving it.
By Betty Jean

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I previously owned a 2001 Toyota Camry and found it was too much car for me and it did not have the pep and performance my former Honda Accord did. Gas consumption was 23 mi/gal around town and my new Civic is supposed to get 31 mpg. This is a big difference with the price of gas going up. I find that the visibility is much better than the Toyota with fewer blind spots that were very scarey in the other. No complaints on the Civic EX.

Moon roof; CD deck; maneuverability; and most importantly, visibility.

Perhaps a smoother ride.

my baby
By maria123456

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

great car very reliable awesome milage comfortable seats features are excellent

cd player cruise control abs