2004 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Honda Civic EX
By bolnbroke on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent Car .. Good Value for the Dollar ..

Excellent!! GET ONE!!
By honeyb on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

great car!! excellent review

Lita's new civic
By Lita Bush on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2003 Honda Civic DX, and I love it. It handles great and is so fun to drive. It has a great new design on the outside and the inside is comfortable. It is nice and quiet and is a pleasure to drive.

GOOD TO GO
By usmc2111 on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle has performed flawlesy on a cross country trip from Illinois to California loaded down with three people and tons of luggage.

Great Car
By KimberlyMF3 on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Honda Civic. I have always been a fan of Hondas and with the Civic it can be both affordable and very classy. It handles very well and is such a nice looking vehicle.

Fun Spunky Car
By Mental on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

The speedometer display is easy to read day or night. I like the spunky engine and smooth quiet ride. The gas mileage is great! In one week I drove over 200 miles with more than 1/4 tank of gas left. The drivers seat is adjustable enough for me to reach the pedals and look over the dash (I'm 5'). My 6'3" husband is able to drive this car comfortably. Adults fit in the back with plenty of knee room.The a/c, defroster, heat and audio controls are easy to reach and operate. The a/c cools the whole car. The defroster automatically turns off. A standard feature is cruise control. I strongly recommend this car for performance, comfort, size and quality.

I Love Hondas!!!
By GOGURL804 on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This Car Is The Best Car Ever....

Great new car for new driver!
By dholdenrn on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my daughter who is about to turn 15. She loved it! I took it on a long road trip last weekend and was very comfortable in it. It is very easy and fun to drive. My grandmother and aunt were very comfortable in the roomy back seat. It gets a lot of looks on the street and is a favorite among all the teenagers!

2004 Civic LX Sedan AT
By buffmaster on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This car is pretty fun to drive. The acceleration is decent, and the ride quality is smooth. I'm not getting as good of a gas milage as I wanted, but it's good enough(around 26 mpg). The exterior is candy for my eye, I love it. The interior looks clean and there is a lot of space in the front of the car. The rear is pretty tight but I've had 5 people in the car a few times and no one complained so I guess it's cozy back there. The build quality seems mediocre. The hood bends in and out a little bit if you press it.

2004 Civic LX 4 door
By mrgoodwrench on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 6th Honda and I have not been disappointed in any of them. I traded a CRV for the 2004 Civic and don't regret it. The ride and drive is great. The mileage looks great, can't seem to empty the tank. If you can do without the sun roof and alloy wheels this seems the best buy. Very solid and a huge amount of room compared to the previous version. Nice car.