2004 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Enjoying the Hybrid
By Elaine Fox on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I really enjoy driving this car on both long and short trips. The gas mileage is about 47 miles per gallon and it has great pickup on the highway...I have no problem doing 20 mph or 75 mph when needed. It doesn't take long to get the pick-up needed to go from being stopped to going 75 either. I thought it might at first and found I was doing 80 to compensate...so it wasn't necessary to floor it at all. It's a great car and I wish more people knew about the hybrids. I think it's a crime that they do not advertise them the way they do the SUV's and other "gas guzzlers"! Sincerely, Elaine Fox

Honda Civic Sedan EX
By VictorP on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I have been pleasantly surprized by this honda civic sedan ex, it's acceleration has been better than I thought it would be and milage is better than 32mpg. It feels good inside and is not as noisy as some econo cars that I test drove. Overall better than a 30+mpg car should feel. I am very pleased.

my civic
By hman on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Great first car but also a good family car. Good gas mileage, with great reliability and resale value.

big expectations but what a disappointme
By jen m on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

one problem after another from the time i left the dealer. hard starting, prone to vapor lock problems,idle control motor erratic,problems with power window contols not working and making noises, squeaky brakes, poorer gas mileage than advertised, water leaking through seals in rear windshield after heavy rains, hinge on glove compartment misaligned

why would you drive anything else?
By bob burris on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Best car I have ever owned. Does everything I want it to. I sell ins and it is a joy to work out of. My car makes my job much easier.

Tribute to Honda
By Taymar on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle is handsome, reliable and I feel confident in the way it handles in a tremendous amount of traffic & a considerable distance traveled, daily.

love civic
By hkj on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car!

Honda Civic EX
By bolnbroke on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent Car .. Good Value for the Dollar ..

The 2004 Civic EX Sedan ROCKS!!!
By melaniefs on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I have had nothing but good experiences driving this car. It accelerates well, and the breaking system is excellent. Both the exterior and interior designs are very aesthetically pleasing. The interior is very comfortable as well as roomier than expected. The gas mileage is wonderful also, i get about 30 mpg in the city.

Civic lover
By tgsn2 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned my civic for about 2 months and overall I think its a great car. Its very fuel efficient, performs great on the highway and comfortable.