2004 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
honda are excellent cars
By Kate Gower on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

my honda is the first car I have ever owned. I am 18 years old and I seriously couldn't think of a better car. I get about 35 miles in the city and almost 40 on the highway. I am trying to get myself through college and this car is amazing for money saving. They are very reliable and very fun to drive.

Driver
By msnapperman on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

The honda civic hybrid that I have looks exactely like a civic modle just that it is a Hybrid.The driving is GREAT and I do NOT have to worry about the battery charge,the car does ALL that for me, I just drive the car.

Great car
By rr8412 on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Super little car that performs like a much higer priced car. You can just feel the quality of this car.

2004 honda civic lx sedan
By psan on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

traded in my 2002 honda civic lx sedan for a 2004 honda civic lx sedan. Basically afar improvement.

SPIFFY HONDA
By GoodHonda on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my 04 Honda Civic EX yesterday in Nighthawk Black and it is to die for. They had one with leather but I left it there and got cloth instead. First civic I had seen with leather. I love the way it looks in black and I love that the Alloy wheels are standard on the EX! Cute little car for the price but beware the option lady who will visit you and all the options look wonderful but the price's aren't. (6 disc in-dash changer)!

Our First Honda
By Chadious on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This car is a great car. I have always bought american, and was hesitant on going forign. I am very pleased with this car. I would recommend it to anoyne. I drive about 125 miles per day, and I am certain that this car will perform great, well over 150k miles.

Best Car in Its Class
By shaggydude on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I just got a Magnesium Metallic 2004 Civic LX Automatic Sedan. Few things that made me buy this car: - Awesome refinement of the exterior and interior of the car. Sporty bumpers! I won't put some new skirts for a while. Blue speedometer and nice dash! Cool at night. - Built-in features: cruise control, power windows, side mirror, locks, keyless entry, cd player, window antenna - Known good resale value and reliability of Honda Cars - Most of all, got it a grand below invoice price and DC included!! alright! Do your homework! Haggle with the Internet Managers in your area. Goodluck!

Dependable car
By xmhy003x on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I got this civic by tradigin it in with my two door '02 civic. I like the new design of the vehicle, its not as lop sided as the '01 body style, and the inside is essentially the same. Its a car I can depend on having for the next decade of my life.

38 miles per gallon highway
By Lifeworthliving on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted something Sporty and the Honda 2 door 5 speed was nice ,but I had to think about my kids having to crawl in and out of the back seat. I settled for the Honda DX, I get good gas mileage, the stereo CD player sounds great and the cab is big enough for my family of 5. The only con I can think of is that there is a bit of road noise when the radio is not turned on. Another plus is the high resale value, compared to the other cars in it's class. If you but from the Tim Smith store on highway 98 in Ft Walton Beach ask for Alex...he is a great salesman and will treat you right.

Honda civic more expensive, but saves
By CIVIC GURU on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

You get what you pay for rings true with the Civic! Sure you will pay $2K more for this car over comparable sedans. But you get a car that can easily go 200K miles without any major repairs just regular maitenence. You have a car that buyers will fight for when you are ready to sell it. High resale, no costly and timely repair bills. Much better quality. Plus those autos offering those huge 100K mile warranties. Guess what, the seldom honor them anyhow! Been there, done that too! I have owned Honda Civcs for 18 years, never had any major problems with any of them. My last one was 7 years old had 227,000 miles on it, and it sold for $2900.