2004 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
honda
By gobin on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

its a good car

My O4 Civic Ex!
By O4 civic girl on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love it! Honda has proven once again to make a car that is fun to drive and very reliable. This is my second Civic Ex and I couldn't ask for anything better.

over the top
By Heikki on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This one snuck up on me. Purchased for basic hi-mpg go-to-work transportation; found instead a personal coupe I really love. Made commuting the best part of the workday (really). A very well balanced, fun-to-drive car.

2004 Honda Civic VP
By c1nderella on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Great car to drive and the new front grill has an awesome new look to it.

the perfect car
By kevin pierce on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

A friend of a fried bought a vw jetta but conceeded that the civic coupe all in all is the perfect car. Unless you have kids or something try not to waste your time or money on another car.

Who would have thought!
By GO EEZY on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I never would have thought that a Honda Civic could be so cool and so sporty! I bought my Hoda Pilot in May of 2003, and absolutely love it. When my husbands 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse hit 60K miles last month, it was time to trade it in! So my amazing Honda dealer JEREMY BRAUN @ DCH Kay Honda in Eatontown NJ, hooked me up with with a beautiful Fiji Blue Pearl Civiv EX, totally loaded and he helped me pick out awesome accessories for it! We added leather interior, a rear spoiler, front spoiler and complete underbody kit. It handles better than any car I have ever owned, and I have owned a LOT of cars.

The two door coupe
By jhale1933 on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent ride and handling. Very good acceleration. Rear seating OK for kids, but cramped for adults.

Why spend more?
By LexLowkey on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

If I had known the Civic was this good, I might not have bought my last car, an Accord V6 coupe. The Civic isn't as much car as the Accord, but it's about $8,000 cheaper. It's also easier & more fun to drive in the city and much cheaper to operate - the Accord got 14 mpg in city driving, the Civic gets about 30.

Good Car
By MSEAN331 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This car is extremely reliable. It drives very nice and has a much better ride than my previous (more expensive) vehicle.

Best Compact car for a reason
By BK2259 on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my car from Tempe Honda, In Arizona and and was extremely pleased, it was no pressure, and my salesman Brian could not have been more helpful. I looked at the other cars on the market and the Civic was by far the best. It had the best safety, best fuel economy, and best looks, although that last one is a bit subjective. I purchased one of the first of the redesigned 04 civic's. I have had no problems, and because this is not my first honda, I do not expect any. Overall, like the title says, it is the best compact car for a reason.