2004 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Bang for the Buck
By kingkaxx81 on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Talk about a getting the best deal! I locked in a deal $400 above invoice with 2.9% financing and with Edmunds help, negotiated away all the fluff such as extended warranty. This is by no means a performance car at 115 hp but it really is fun to drive. I had a 97 Volkswagen Jetta before that really cost me a lot of maintenance fees. This Civic should last a lifetime and if I ever want to sell it, I know I will get a good value.

Great Car
By ASKIP on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Just trade 98 Accord EX-VL, worried about pick up. Manual is great to drive, I love this car, and I shouldn't have worried about the power. This little car screams.

Exellent car....Pure Import-X
By BadestDJ on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Exellent car....my first car was an 87 CRX.....which i tricked out, it was fast and never gave up on me no matter the abuse! My new 2004 civic ex..is a much refined car and faster, i am so glad i bought this car..i hope i can keep it for as long as i live. In a couple of months i will put some performance parts!!

Best Car Ever
By Jessi on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I own a 2003 blue honda civic 2dr coupe and the car is so great. Especially for teenagers. It gets good gas mileage. I always get compliments whenever I drive my car somewhere. Civcs are the most reliable cars ever!!! I LOVE MY CIVIC!!!!

Love and My Civic
By ken beebe on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe HX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

There is no better car built for the money - period. Love at first sight - and now, after a year. This is my 14th Honda 8:)

Civic is at the top!
By Ick98ex on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Civic has and always will be at the top of the line when it comes to the overall quality of the car.

great car
By Jacob42 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

great commute car, fun to drive and priced very well for such a reliable car.

sporty yet sensible
By Pinkie on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car! It sporty but also sensible! I wanted an eclipse..but my parents disagreed because thats not a very safe car..the honda civic two-door was a great compromise! its got a great look, but still has antilock brakes and other safety features

i just brought my 04 civic on my bday
By crunk on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

my bday was nov 20 and i wanted the 04 civic ever since honda announced that they changed the headlights as well as the taillights, i didnt believe it at first but then i saw it on the tv and i knew that i had to have it. When i brought it, it was pure bliss, the quiet engine and roomy interior was perfect for my driving standards and the exterior is as slick as a sports coupe, alll in all it is a great buy.

excellent fun and great gas milage
By solracr on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I dive about 3000 miles a month due to my 4 year old sons illness and we bought the civic because the gas milage on my 03 jeep is only 17 miles to the gallon and our civic geats 40 miles to the gallon (wow) this is a great car for a limited income family or someone who just wants a fun car and a great starter car and has lots of safty features.