2004 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great car
By ngagun on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I recently bought an 04 Civic LX coupe and I am very pleased with it so far. I bought the car at Honda of Hollywood, where the staff were friendly and helpful -- the bargaining was hard but fair, and I came away with a great deal. The Civic is one of the great cars of our time!

Excellent
By VG84 on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

The car is awesome.

Best Well-Mannered Car for the Buck
By amangle on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

If you are reading this review you already realize the quality and value of this vehicle. I don't want to beat a dead horse, but your not going to find a better car for the price. You can't go wrong with great relability, safety, gas mileage, resale value, etc. Drive it, I did, and you see what I have now. The transmission, ride, and engine are smooth as silk. Great Car. No hassle buying, wonderful experience. I recommend Rob M. from Herritage in Westminster, MD. Great laid back guy. Third Honda (Oddessey and Civic Si Hatchback) from the dealership.

Exellent Car
By Jessica Munoz on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

It is one of the best cars that I have ever owned.

Tough Act to Beat!
By cidarcca on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I spent several months researching all cars in this class and chose the 2004 model even though 2003's are cheaper. It's got great reliability, resale value, and exceptional build quality. Also, it's got comfy seats and a real smooth engine/transmission combo. The 2004 EX model upgrades make it more distinctive (new alloys, front/rear lights & bumpers, antilock brakes, stereo & sound insullation, driver's seat adjustment, new center console) plus the new Magnesium color looks great! The power moonroof eats up a lot of headroom but I'm 6-1" and can still fit but it's a little snug - thank goodness the driver's seat adjusts up and down!

my lifesaver
By melysa on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

ive had this car for 7 months...and it is so much fun to drive and i drive alot....the first week i had i drove to virgina from florida and back..and several times to orlando and i have had no problems and the milage is perfect for what i use it for.it was everything i had wanted and more

honda civic dx
By tterry on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe Value Package 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Great car , Great style and fun to drive have made several long triops and even with a full load gets 38 -40 better than my motorcycle, if you want a sharp fun car that want send ya to the poor house this is it

Great Car
By stickman on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

What a great driving experience. This Honda has good mechanics, and good styling also. Fun to drive. Owned a Toyota Celica previously with poor results. Would recommend to all for quality and Totally reliable transportation.

best car yet
By Boaterman1 on 12/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

My daughter bought this car and has now driven 2000 miles. I went along with her for several rides. I found it quiet, and roomy in the passenger seat. When she finally let me drive it, I found it a bit underpowered, but thats a good thing for my Little Miss Leadfoot! All in all, its a stylish, comfortable good quality car. On a 1- 10 I would givr it a 9.

Boy do I love this car
By bLaOrVbEiSeKen on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love this car. I think it's so fun to drive and I love how safe I feel in it. I also loved my buying experience. My salesperson was very knowledgeable (it's his job DUH) but he was also very personable which highly shocked me. I was in and out of the dealership not really but the time just flew by cause the guy was so nice and I felt really involved. I'm just LOVING my FIRST Honda