2004 Honda Civic Consumer Review: 04 Civic LX Coupe

2004 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Coupe (1.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

04 Civic LX Coupe
By terry1terry on

2004 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Having recently become a (initially reluctant) Civic owner I felt I should leave my 2 cents here. My wife and I commute to work and my Jeep was killing us on gas. The civic's reputation for durability and gas mileage drew us in. This car fits our commuting life style. Its roomier than I thought inside and sleek enough outside that I dont feel like its my parents car! We arent yet 30 after all. The gas consumption is the best feature of this car for us. Its a real miser with gas and thats fine. I have come to really enjoy the extra money in my pocket...makes it easy to fall in love with the car!

gas mileage, good space inside (Im 6 ft and I fit fine), 60/40 seat split in back is handy, good trunk room, foolproof controls on the dash make it easy to operate.

We are still in the honeymoon phase of owning this car. No real improvements to mention yet, however that being said we have only owned it for 2 weeks. Im sure something will come up...it always does.