2004 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Nice Nice base Honda!!!
By honda_man3 on 09/25/12 04:31 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Hello, Well I stopped in and peaked at a 2004 honda civic dx sedan I saw on a local website, they had me test drive it suprised me a ton! then they gave me 2500 dollars for my 1996 grand am gt with 62k on it. so bam i got this little economical safe fuel efficient, car that i can customize lightly and cheaply!!!

Best car ever
By Charlynn on 01/26/07 19:29 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my 2004 Civic and it's already the best vehicle I've ever bought. It handles wonderfully and the gas mileage can't be beat. I am counting on having this car for at least 10-15 years because I know it will last!

Whats Not To Like?
By JeromeGiraffe on 08/22/05 16:45 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This car never lets me down. Excellent quality build, decent performance for the size of engine and fabulous gas mileage. I am very pleased with this car, wish I'd been driving Hondas for the past 30 years instead of a series of disapointing North American vehicles.

civic dx 5sp.
By scott cosentino on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

great car need to figure out how to clean bottom of back window. The drivers little junk compartment on the left side of the steering wheel needs to be moved up.The brakes wore out initially pretty quick also. the car is extremely nimble and fun to drive. gas mileage was less than i expected and i drive highway predominantly.

By mohan on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

this is the best ever

cool
By stolncreations on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Hondas run forever! The gas is great and you pay less for more!!

great car
By lisachula193 on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I just got a 2004 honda civic it so cool and cute and great to drive. I have had other cars but honda by far the best!! Great work Honda

Easy on the wallet
By Master Sargeant on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Honda Civic DX after driving the same Explorer for the last 13 years. I wanted a good car a fair price, dependability, good safety rating and somthing that would be comfortable for a family of 5 to buzz around town in. I was very impressed with the mileage...I went 450 miles, before I had to refuel. THe 2 drawbacks to the car have been road noise above 60 mph and a vibration type sound coming from the drivers door around the mirror area...can't figure it out. Overall it is a wonderful ride. I will take it in a have Honda check it out.

38 miles per gallon highway
By Lifeworthliving on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted something Sporty and the Honda 2 door 5 speed was nice ,but I had to think about my kids having to crawl in and out of the back seat. I settled for the Honda DX, I get good gas mileage, the stereo CD player sounds great and the cab is big enough for my family of 5. The only con I can think of is that there is a bit of road noise when the radio is not turned on. Another plus is the high resale value, compared to the other cars in it's class. If you but from the Tim Smith store on highway 98 in Ft Walton Beach ask for Alex...he is a great salesman and will treat you right.

Lita's new civic
By Lita Bush on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2003 Honda Civic DX, and I love it. It handles great and is so fun to drive. It has a great new design on the outside and the inside is comfortable. It is nice and quiet and is a pleasure to drive.