2004 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
When Honda Made Good Cars
By ravfjr on 06/06/14 13:24 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I really liked this car... It was a good value for the money. The gas mileage was reasonable at 34 MPG highway. It felt solid to drive, but a bit underpowered. The interior was nice and quiet, and didn't rattle like my now 2012 Civic Coupe. I'm sorry I traded this car in...

zoom
By tivo on 02/14/10 11:08 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I've the manual 5-spd, v. different driving- functioning than the automatic. Like a racing car. The control is magnificent, zip-zip here, there, everywhere - zoom, juice to spare, just downshift. Driving is easy, shifting smooth, cruise control great luxury. Can't imagine what more expensive autos are like! This athletic lean machine is for the tight human athletic lean machine who travels light, Slim. Extra poundage - not.

Da Coupe
By JT on 04/16/08 14:39 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a great car from Honda. I have owned two civic coupes and both have been great. The coupe I have now is manual, and suggest folks to get the manual if you like stick and sporty fun. Gas mileage is great also. Overall, a great car for any age. Performance and economy all in one.

The Perfect commuter car
By qualityfirst1 on 03/16/07 21:32 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought ours with a 5 speed manual to get the most out of the engine. I rate the performance as a 10, because it does exactly what we bought the car for - a commuter car. Quality is exceptional - flawless. No rattles and we're at 49K mi. I put tinted windows and 17" chrome wheels on her and it improved the look. Gas mileage is great. Put the key in and she wants to go. Easy to drive. Reliable. Well engineered. About as close to perfection as you can get.

william
By william on 01/16/07 06:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Best vehicle I have ever owned. I sold New and Used vehicles for 8 years and this Honda Civic LX Coupe is the best Value. In all categories-ride, gas mileage and performance - this car is the "Best I Have Ever Owned".

Silver Coupe
By Silver LX on 03/21/06 10:33 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Good on gas mileage, but under-powered. Interior features are average and seats are somewhat uncomfortable. No provisions to carry a full-size spare tire. Overall a nice daily-driver.

Nice Car though needs improvment
By Kaggsman on 03/09/06 20:52 PM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The car drives very well. It does very well in gas mileage. However when the gauge reaches quarter tank the needle almost judt drops to "E". I upgraded from the Dx model to th LX. I like the thicker tires and the new gauges.

The best for price you pay
By Diwakar on 09/12/05 16:20 PM (PDT)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I owned this for over a year and this is my second honda. Loved this car so far. Not much power though, but gives me good mileage...

First small car
By Jim on 02/26/05 08:15 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It is fun to drive and the mileage is better the futher you drive it. Excellent manufacture's assistance and concern. Dealer satifaction is high. Very nice people. I bought the car for gas mileage around town and it has satisfied me.

all out great car
By BiGJoKeR836 on 01/16/05 09:49 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the LX because it doesnt have the V-tech engine. (I plan on throwing the 2.4 out of a CRV under the hood) Its a great car. Everything you do to the engine adds power. I definitely recommend this car to anybody. Whether you wanna make it fast like me or just drive it to work in the morning.