2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: This car made me a huge Honda

2003 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

This car made me a huge Honda fan!
By AZSoonerfan on

2003 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2003 Civic EX sedan new in Feb. 2003. 6 years later it has just under 100,000 miles and is running strong. I change the oil myself every 5,000 miles and take it in for service every 15,000. The only issue I ever had with the car is that the front seat now slightly rocks back and forth. I guess this is a common problem, but a cheap fix with some new bushings and you are good as new. The build quality of the car is outstanding. Hondas are known for a somewhat loud cabin, but the performance and handling are superior to Toyota or Nissan (and I have driven a Corolla and a Sentra to compare). I am still getting about 33 mpg in the city and about 36 hwy.

Peppy 4 cylinder engine (love the VTEC). Very low cost of ownership. Great gas mileage. Rock solid Honda reliability. I am now a Honda fan for life. I just bought a 2008 Accord EX-V6 for my wife. We are definitely a Honda family now.

Work on the cabin noise Honda. If you do that you will have a perfect car.