2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: This car is SWEET!!!

2003 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

This car is SWEET!!!
By djlbuddy on

2003 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

My '95 Honda Civic DX was totaled. I decided the Honda Civic was still the best bang for my buck. The engine is so smooth, I can't tell it's running when I'm waiting for my order at Sonic. I have taken it through some paces at speed, and while it isn't a Ferrari, It handled well and I am confident in its abilities. Passing or using the fast lane in Houston is no problem, because the engine has great power in the upper gears (3-5). The seats are reeeaaally comfortable. There isn't much road noise, and the stereo works just fine. All in all, I have overwhelmingly positive comments.

The VTEC engine of the EX. The fit and finish of the interior. The reduced road noise. The bucket seats are comfy. The safety features are just what I was looking for.

It would be nice if the side aribag feature included one positioned at head level. I would have liked an alloy wheel option. It would be nice if the engine had more power in the lower gears (1 & 2).