Saving the planet with action, not words
By savetheenvironment on
2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
When the Stang got wrecked, I decided to get a hybrid because it's the responsible thing to do. Of the hybrids available, The styling on the Civic was best--it looked "normal". I can't be happier. Car had 1 mile on it & now has 1050 miles. I drive in suburban areas in Orlando and am achieving about 43- 47mph. Didn't get this the first couple of hundred miles (probably all the demo rides I gave friends), but do now, & lately it's been even better. This is a comfortable car and very fun to drive. The dynamic gauges make me very attune to "bad" driving habits. This is a great hybrid example for other car companies to follow. HELLO FORD? HELLO GM?
Favorite Features
Dynamic mph gauge: I didn't drive crazy before, but now I realize how LITTLE I need to push on the gas to maintain speed. Autostop: This feature freaks out all my engineer friends! Quite, comfortable, Great safety features. 2 tripometers (Use one for each tank and one for daily trips)
Suggested Improvements
More console storage between the front seats, more interior/exterior color selections, include floormats with purchase price, add lumbar adjustment to driver seat, better speakers, add autoshutoff for passenger-side airbag. MORE advertising to the public about this great car!