Problems from the begining
By Kate on
2003 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)
I love my civic, really I do. But once I signed the papers and brought it home I noticed that it was REALLY hard to turn the stearing wheel. I thought, by never buying a new car before, that this was somewhat normal. Of course my brother was quick to tell me that it wasn't. I had to bring the car back to the place where I had bought it, and explain to them what was wrong. The salesmen who sold me the car got in and tried to turn the wheel himself, and was really shocked to find it almost next to impossible.
Favorite Features
I love just getting in my car on a beautiful day and bringing it to the car wash. I get a TON of compliments on the color of my car. I choose the eternal blue. I love it! I see a lot of NEW civic's out on the road and I can see why a lot of people like them!
Suggested Improvements
The pick up is good, but could be better. I like that the car is small and I am able to get in and out of tight places with no problem, but where I live there are a lot of hills to climb. I just think that a little extra horsepower wouldn't hurt. :o)