2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: It is what it is...

2003 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

It is what it is...
By kujhawk80 on

2003 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, I am pleased. I had owned a '99 Civic Ex coupe for 2.5 yrs and switched to a 6 cyl Jeep Wrangler. After only 4 months of owning the Jeep I found my favorite hangout to be the service dept, so I decided to trade. The civic is much as I had remembered: an affordable, sporty, fuel efficient auto with generic styling, especially the rear. The seats are comfortable, just needs some additional power to challenge the larger bolsters. Overall, it does the job and then some... reliable, peppy, and fun...you won't be let down.

Gauges, and the interior erogonomics are wonderful. Everything is within reaching distance. Standard floormats, cargo net, cd player are a plus. Sunroof, although don't get it with the visor, cuts down the opening in 1/2. Factory 15" alloys and Michlin tires.

Less roll in the suspension, more power is needed. More sound deadening material on the floors and firewall to cut noise. Overall, one of the best values in the compact, economy market. This car won't leave you second guessing your purchase, even 4 years down the road!