2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Hybrid Owner

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid - Consumer Review

Hybrid Owner
By JasonLev on

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have about 2000 miles currently with lifetime MPG of approximately 42 Great car, luxury line for Honda Civic, just take a look at the EX and compare. Cost is an issue, but remember that there is currently a $2000 Federal tax rebate and the improved savings on fuel. Also, the state of Maryland does not charge sales tax on low emmisions/alternate fuel vehicles, so I saved about $1000 there as well. I recommend this vehicle to anyone, young or old, as an intelligent and responsible choice - just keep in mind it's not a sports car.

The attention to detail and extras such as CD player with anit-theft, climate control A/C, keyless entry/security chip recognition system, and dual front/side impact airbags. Coolest thing - blue dash registering battery charge/assist and monitoring driving habits with ease.

Any advancements in economy/ergonomics. I was a little disappointed in the plain appearance, but it's acutally a boon as it doesn't draw unwanted attention/distraction from other drivers on the road.