Honda Civic Si
By jordanwells57 on
2003 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
Well what can I say. It's a honda civic Si. So it's going to last forever and it's a fast for an economy car. It's not going to win any races with a Mustang or big V8 or V6. It's not built to do that. It is built to last, run with min maint and fuel eff. It provides both, most I should have to pay for repairs in a given year is $600- 700 and that is all the way up to 150,000 miles. It will more than easily make it there. I'm coming from a Honda Accord 2001 V6, 101000 miles. Now the 01' would beat my new civic. But the fun to drive factor can't be denied. The civic is a blast, not to mention when I'm running it up to the red line at 6800 rpm I'm still able to get 27-30 mpg.
Favorite Features
I love the interior, there is actually a lot of room in the back of the car for people and stuff. Stereo is nice for a stock system. This is my first car that I purchased. I got it for $12,000, a week ago. Runs well in the cold, don't have any time in snow. Overall an amazing vehicle for me.
Suggested Improvements
I wish they would have put the 200 hp engine in this year. I tend to burn rubber easily, so maybe it's for the best that they didn't give it more hp. I can't seem to lock my driver's side door with the lock button on the inside, annoying. Ride is stiff, but hey it's a economy sports car.