2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: God's Gift

2003 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (1.7L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

God's Gift
By tampico25 on

2003 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I searched for 1 yr. for a 2nd car.Then we found the civic.We're in the Army and we do a lot of driving. The milage has been great! My first car was an '82 Civic, so now I'm "Hooked on Honda." We even had a rash of blow outs and rough tire hits and the thing's still ticking!It's just road huggin' fun.The stopping distance is poor, but I made up for that by putting it into neutral when I need to stop or slow down abruptly.The driver is in control! My wife and I "fight" over who gets to drive it to work. Buy this car!

Dash-lights.Tight handling.Visibility.Location of controls.Child seat latches.Antenna. Great mileage. Trunk space. Doesn't feel like a Hyundai.Power functions. The visibility.Coded stereo feature. Hepa filter.Has safety features of a family car but maintains that sporty feel!

Where's the ABS? Noisy. Cheap tires. small glove compartment. Can't see light on heat/A.C. controls during daytime operation.Poor lower lumbar support(hurts on long drives). Can't turn off passenger side airbag. No remote keyless entry. Two more speakers would be nice.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review