2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: God's Gift

2003 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

God's Gift
By tampico25 on

2003 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and I searched for 1 yr. for a 2nd car.Then we found the civic.We're in the Army and we do a lot of driving. The milage has been great! My first car was an '82 Civic, so now I'm "Hooked on Honda." We even had a rash of blow outs and rough tire hits and the thing's still ticking!It's just road huggin' fun.The stopping distance is poor, but I made up for that by putting it into neutral when I need to stop or slow down abruptly.The driver is in control! My wife and I "fight" over who gets to drive it to work. Buy this car!

Dash-lights.Tight handling.Visibility.Location of controls.Child seat latches.Antenna. Great mileage. Trunk space. Doesn't feel like a Hyundai.Power functions. The visibility.Coded stereo feature. Hepa filter.Has safety features of a family car but maintains that sporty feel!

Where's the ABS? Noisy. Cheap tires. small glove compartment. Can't see light on heat/A.C. controls during daytime operation.Poor lower lumbar support(hurts on long drives). Can't turn off passenger side airbag. No remote keyless entry. Two more speakers would be nice.