Fun Car to Drive
By kemtid on
2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I wanted a Hybrid from the start, especially with gas prices going close to $2.00 per gallon. The choices for my family of 4 were either the Toyota Prius or Honda Civic Hybrid. From a Safety standpoint the Honda is better than the Toyota. Although the Prius is a bit cheaper, that price goes up rapidly when you add the CD Player and Sideimpact Airbags( both of these features are Standard on the Civic Hybrid). Plus the need for a automatic transmission, my wife hates to shift ;). We got a great price of $100.00 over invoice with a $100.00 coupon to buy floor mats and such. Plus how can you beat 1.9% financing?
Favorite Features
Neat Dash, plenty of room for all persons and gear. Confortable seating even for us Big Guys( I'm 6'3"). Plenty of get up and go. Sporty looking from the front with the spoilers. Flawless transmission shifting, very smooth.
Suggested Improvements
Fold down rear seats would be nice but probably not plausible till they find a new place to put the batteries. More color choices, there are only 3 now. Include floor mats in purchase price.