All doubts vanished
By BSB on
2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I was skeptical at first about performance and comfort, but after one test drive all of my doubts had been resolved. There is plenty of room for taller drivers (myself 6'3"), and with four adults riding along with the A/C full blast we were still able to comfortably pass other cars on the freeway. I've received many compliments on the blue/silver color of the exterior, along with the styling and brightness of the dash. This is definitely a good car to pick up if you need a high-mileage vehicle that will save you some gas money year after year.
Favorite Features
Interior design is easy to use, and the CD case slot is a very nice feature. Climate control system is also cool for those of us who have never had it before. Driving is extremely smooth, and the car surprisingly has quite a bit of pep that makes it fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Radio is plain looking, and sound system is average for a car that people who buy will be spending a lot of time in. Would have been better for radio face to match the design of the blue- lit dash. A moonroof would've been a great option as well.