2003 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Good decision
By egobop on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I have had no problems whatsoever and have been rear ended once (by another Civic no less). The bumper had a scrape which has since been fixed. I only mention this because I have seen bumpers fall off of other cars from less. The fuel mileage is excellent. I average approx. 25 mpg. I have always been a die hard buy American guy. I became sick of working on my cars constantly and decided that my first new car would have to be foreign. When American companies learn to make reliable cars I may actually go back to them.

great honda 2003
By different on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Great overall car...I just love it!!!!

very nice and zippy
By il318 on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

this car is a great buy. it is roomy and has a great trunk space for a compact car. the ergonmics are great. the seats are not the most comfortable, but they are good enough.

2003 Honda Civic
By jiffypop on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The car has been great. Consitently 31- 34 mpg and it rides smooth. We have a new son who was 2 months when we got the car it has been safe and a good car for children.

my baby
By ashley rochelle on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

coming from a 95 Geo, Prizm my honda civic is a dream. I got it for my senior year of high school and i know it'll be around long after a graduate from college. It has great gas mileage and it's fun to drive. It the perfect starter care for a 17 year old because Honda a great reputation for reliability.

Great For My First New Car
By Nene on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

we bought this car in June and I have to say I absolutely love it. I had never owned a new car before and did a lot of research before choosing a Honda. You definetely get a lot for what you pay. We've already driven it on a 3,000 mile road trip, and it was great! The only problem I have is a rattling in my dash I assume is from all the interior plastic.

car to get
By Smooth rider on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Smooth engin, power, ride, good design, comfortable interior and the most important safety. Little expansive but worth buying. This car is step before you purchase German Japanese Lux. cars.

my civic
By kitten1127 on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

i love my car!!!!Best car on the road next to the accord.

bruni's civic
By bruni on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This is a good car but poor seating for a 6 footer. The worst design for vents . It blows in your face with no lower vents. Fix these things and you wil get tens!

don't buy any other!!!
By roseah on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

smooth drive easy to handle picks up speed quickly (love that) all interior such as radio,controls are at eye level easy to access.