2003 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
A SOLID AND RELIABLE CAR
By THE MOPAR MAN on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Great fuel milage,handles pretty good at high speed cornering(should be a bit sitffer for my driving habits).All in all runs smooth,good power(1.7vtec).Im 37 years old with 2 fat 03 ram 4x4s---I love my 4x4 but it stays parked.I am very happy with the overall on my car. civic ex-03

Honda Continues to Build Great Cars
By joel03 on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have just purchased a 2003 Honda Civic LX Coupe. After owning a 2000 Civic VP -- This was a slight upgrade. All - in - all this car feels rock-solid, Very Affordable, considering what you get. Sound system very clear, nice punchy mid-low end. 5-speed is very smooth. Ride is very comfy, bu could use a touch more power, though I'm pleased with the power it has, it is certainly adequate. I love it, and will continue to buy Honda's in the future.

great car for teenagers
By david sanchez on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe HX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

its great becasue it is fun to drive your kids would like it

civic ex
By r on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Good looking coupe, very sporty. The ex is well equipped at a good price. The engine could use a bit more balls. The dealer open road sucks, my trunk lock did not work correctly and it got dammaged by me fron slamming it shut. They said the car was broken into which did not happen and i paid $500 to get it fixed. I will buy another Honda but not from them.

Almost Perfect
By Frogstink on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love the way my civic looks both inside and out. The backseat is very comfortable for a two-door car. The dashboard, including the gauges, are much more impressive than other compact cars that i was looking into buying.

EX Honda Civic Coupe
By Jeff Stas on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Wonderful fit & finish. Roomy interior and comfortable. Little dissapointed in the fuel economy. Could use a 6th gear. Car revs around 3500 rpms at 70 mph. I heard the automatic model revs around 2500 rpms at 70 enabling it to get almost 5 miles more distance to a gallon of fuel. Best value and resale in it's class!

A great car
By rogue409 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I love my new Honda Civic. Although I'm a bit biased because my previous car was a 98 Civic. Affordable, economical, and fairly fun to drive. I'm actually near my EPA rates MPG.

Excellent 03 Civic
By allgood on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

After buying this car I was very satisfied with the gas milage and power. The power isn't as much as an s2000, but it's good enough.

IT'S A HONDA!
By T T on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

LEFT HONDA FOR A WHILE DUE TO SOME HIGH PRICING. NOW I'M BACK IN A HONDA CIVIC LX COUPE, AND THAT HONDA FEELING IS BACK! LOVE MY CAR. WILL START THE HONDA EVERY THREE YEARS ALL OVER AGAIN! CORAL SPRINGS HONDA, THANKS YOU!!! GREAT CAR, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND A GREAT DEAL!

the best
By acidjaxz on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

As a family of a generation of imported street racing car the newly designed civic has kept up to todays standards, not only in price but also in stlye. I have own a 2001 honda civic which is exactly the same as the 02 and 03 and i have upgraded to street performance (racing modifications) and i am tellling you hold on for the ride. The new civic definatly can be call a civic. Just remember one thing drive smart not fast, you'll always win.