2003 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
my new Honda
By David Hoffman on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutly love my new Honda Civic. My last car was a 1988 Honda Accord Hatchback which lasted me more than 18 with NO repairs (tires, brakes,etc. not withstanding). I'm sure I will get the same reliability and dependability with my new car. It looks beautiful with the spoiler and ground pkg. it has a very sporty look and feel and I get many compliments on it.

Honda civic
By dreamslav on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Great first car. Or second car. Or third car, you get the point. Im sold, its great all around!

Great Ride!
By lindsey22 on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new Honda Civic. The best thing about it is that it is sporty, yet still a sensible purchase. Plus, this car comes with lots of good stuff like a CD player, anti-theft system and an automatic sunroof. I also really like the great gas mileage and the fact that I feel safe driving it. Not only that, but a lot of the other cars I looked at were the same price--only they were three years old and had at least 30-40 thousand miles on them. I am so glad I decided to get a brand-new car for the same price or less!

civic
By melissa cropper on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

i love it, very sporty and small,spacious back seat, i have it in silver and love the color, good gas mileage

By dgkt2 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I had been driving a Honda Civic Coupe DX, which I thought was the best car in the world. Thanks to an untimely event with a deer, I upgraded. The new EX is incredibly comfortable. I feel as if I am driving around in a lazy boy recliner. The gas mileage seems to be just as efficient as the DX, but the power and handling of this car makes the DX inferior.

Honda Civic 2 door Coupe
By alias1 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This is a very fun car to drive. It is sporty but still remains conservative enough for the professional to drive. Great commuter car.

I love my Civic
By Lindsay Hendrix on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love the new 2003 Honda Civic's. I love driving it everywhere. It is fun and easy to drive, I feel safe in it and it looks good too!

EX rules
By E_mar on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Fun, sporty and powerful. I wouldn't mind a dual-cam engine or even another 50 horsepower, but the stock engine is still very responsive and can get up and go with low RPMs.

GREAT little car :)
By PSUGeorgie on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love my honda. It has never let me down at all. I highly suggest it for anyone who is interested in looking for a great, safe car!

This is a great car
By sblink182f on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

im a 20 year old and this honda was the best thing ever it was low in price drives great and looks great kinda sporty i love it