2003 Honda Civic Consumer Review: 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid still

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid - Consumer Review

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid still great fun
By P.Reichlin on

2003 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

After 18 months and 44,000 miles with my 2003 Civic Hybrid 4 door with CV transmission, I still remain happy and enthusiastic about it's design, construction, handling, enviornmental attributes, and of course wonderful fuel economy, and no, I don,t work for Honda. My overall mpg is slightly over 51 mpg. My best milage for 150 miles is over 60 mpg, and best ever is 76 mpg for 15 miles. I drove at posted speed limits, but was prudent. I have not yet tired of the satisfaction of being able to drive over 600 miles before getting a low fuel indication. In short, I continue to be quite satisfied with my decision and purchase, and would do it again!

High MPG and satisfaction of driving a green machine. Well designed & easy to use security/anti-theft system. The CVTrans. is great in traffic and optimizes torque/performance and MPG.

None for this size vehicle, but choice of a slightly larger hybrid vehicle would be welcome, perhaps with AWD.