2003 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Reliable and Fuel Economy
By Vinc on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

No doubt, Honda Civic is the most reliable and most fuel efficient car that I ever had.

Honda Civic - From a Toyota Lover
By bzymn on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the Brand new Civic on March 26th. Great in gas. Overall handling is good. The car needed wheel alignment in the first week itself. Ride is bumpy.

Great Little Car
By Oldguy on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I've owned my Civic EX 4 speed auto for about a month and love it. It is quick enough for town driving and handles well. It is sharp looking (I get compliments from strangers) although it is not a standout. I got the optional 5 spoke alloy wheels and those are a great addition to its looks. I am anxious to see if the gas mileage improves as I drive it (first tank of gas got 26 mpg). Summary to date: LOVE IT!!!!!

Honda Civic LX 2002
By Lucy02 on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Hondas have been a part of my family from the day I was born, this was a natural choice for the purchase of my first car. The Civic has come along way since my father first purchase his first Civic in 1979. The Honda now has all safety and reliability of the old Honda, but the added improvements of style (its a car you wont be embarassed driving) and upgraded features.

Honda is smooth
By bocasteve on 04/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

awsome car, love to drive, great gas mileage, smooth ride

Great Civic
By mrtigger1 on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This car gets excellent gas mileage of 29 cty/ 38 hwy. Controls and quality of materials are excellent. Quite Peppy acceleration. Good ride quality. good price of about $15,000 plus 1.9% finacing for 60 months.

No Surprise Here
By DrChimpanzeeMD on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

There's not much you can say about this car that hasn't been said already. Bottom line is it doesn't get any better than this in this class of car.

Falling apart?
By loonmaster on 03/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Got it new and I was pretty pleased at the price, at first. Almost from the get go though there was some "clicking" from the engine, bad smell from the AC and all the moding seems to be coming off. Tried to take it in for repairs but nothing ever seems to get fixed and I feel a lot of the people at the dealership are being rude and they just don't want to seem to help me. Can't imagine going Honda again. Too bad too since I was really excited about getting my Civic.

2003 Honda Civic EX 4-dr.
By Triskit on 03/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

I love my civic. Like all others it lacks it's "get up and go". But I know that it is very reliable and dependable and it's a great value. It's an overall winner.

Best Car
By b360 on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Best car on the road, however little small for 6'6'' guy. Can not beat the quality, gas mileage, and depreciation.