2003 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Excellent Choice
By Nikki on 03/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Its been very reliable, and fun to drive. Its a lttle stiff as far as performance goes, but the fuel economy makes up for it big time!

Finally a solid vehicle
By Scarhill on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Side Airbags (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

This is the first time I have purchased a Japanee nameplate after many unhappy years with American vehicles. I am quite pleased with the build quality of the vehicle, far superior to the Dodge vehicles that I have been driving. I really love the gas mileage. I do mostly highway driving and I have been averaging about 42 mpg. My wife loves to drive the Civic around town, when she can get her hands on the vehicle. My teenage daughter loves the styling. Seems this vehicle has pleased everyone.

none
By bgtiger on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

thsi care is an amazing machine that anyperson can turn into a street racing machine

Best car I've had yet
By Paul in Atlanta on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best value on the road today. When I entered the economy car market for my 18 year old daughter, I figured we'd end up with a watered down econo-box. I was AMAZED at the sporty build and performance. Add that to 38 mpg on the highway, and you have a 'must buy' car. Maintenance is cheap and very infrequent. The interior has a sports car feel (somewhat like a junior version of my 2001 Acura 3.2CL Type S) and it's a joy to drive.

Radio Trouble
By wdr on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

My daughter bought this car thinking honda was a great product. She bought it from Rick Case Honda.I advised the service manager the radio has static while driving (not all the time ) They said the radio is working according to factory spec's and I should just accept it. Honda america hung up on me when I tried to create a case #. And a manager W/ Rick Case was to call me 4 days ago. Beware of the lip service the Rick Case adds have because its not true. They have yet to fix or help me with my problem

What you expect from a Honda
By CSITP on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Overall a great car. The Fit and finish is up to par and the overall drive ability is great. The thing I don't like are, the engine should be stronger, it would be nice to have a vtec standard on all trim levels. The seating position is a little high and can make tall drivers (me) feel a little awkward. And some thing like keyless entry and ABS would be nice without having to get the top of the line.

pretty nice
By Fisher on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe HX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

i just got the civic hx. so far it's been fun to drive, responds well, and is super smooth.

Home away from home
By cmicahjohnson on 02/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

It isn't the quickest vehicle on the road, but it is fun to drive, easy to maintain and is definitely worthy of the "best selling compact" title. This is my third Honda and I have no doubt that it will hold true to the quality and reliability of its predecessors.

CIVIC EX Coupe slow but fun
By stjohnh4 on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 4A)

Not as swift as it looks. However, offers great quality, fuel economy, crisp handling at a fantastic price.

Great Value
By rsr72 on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Tested quite a few cars, Civic, Jetta, Accord, Focus. The civic seemed to be the best value for the money. Got rid of a Toyota Tundra (pricey, horrible gas mileage!!!). What fun it is to drive a car again! I had a 94 Civic at one point and should have never got rid of it. It feels good choosing a Honda again.