2003 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great buy
By DjY887 on 09/13/05 23:52 PM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased mine in Aug 2004 with only 3400 miles on it. Excellent choice for my 40 mile highway commute. I'm seeing a steady 38 mpg. Very happy to find a car w/o AC or electric windows..always a costly maintenance issue. Excellent build quality inside and out. Fun to drive. I gave up the utility of a Ford Ranger for the economy and reliability..absolutley no regrets. I would like to see the sedan get the HX package

A Solid Compact Car
By Brioski on 03/11/05 19:48 PM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Leased it brand new a year and a half ago. I put on quite a bit of highway mileage the first year. It handled nicely on the 25-30 Mile commute to and from work. On much longer drives (>100 miles) the seats become uncomfortable and lower back support is poor. Performance is good for zipping around town by yourself. Get 2-3 people in the car and your enjoyment decreases greatly. Drive up an incline with passengers and get ready to give it the gas. Transmission is amazing, ultra smooth even under hard acceleration. Engine noise acceptable, but buzzy at higher RPM which you will notice because to get decent acceleration the car must gear down and rev up a lot. No real complaints

A Honda Civic Family
By Diane on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I've done extensive research in looking for a safe, reliable, and affordable car; and all the facts would lead me back to the Honda Civic. After owning three Civic's, I thought a change would be good. But nothing could compare. We now currently have three Honda Civic's; and sold our fourth. An extremely satisfied customer.

Like a toy car
By terri on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The civic is an easy car to drive and operate, I love it. You will feel bumps, but that is the only fallback on this car. It is roomy inside and I am not short, I have a lot of head and leg room.

joe's review
By joe martinez on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

it's sooo cool. the performance parts are wonderfull. you can customize it in anyway u want .

My Canadian Honda Civic
By GBCOMP_DOT_COM on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I was not offered or even aware of driver side air bags. I already own a civic 2dr hatchback 96 and LOVE it for its reliability. I decided, why try and find a better car? The civic is the car!!!

2002 Civic 2dr 5spd rallyered
By kbsexyman on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

very good quality car, most reliable on the market.