2002 Honda Civic Consumer Review: SurvivorOfTheCivic

2002 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

By ISurvivedTheCivic on

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

My Civic had been pretty good form the most part. This is the 2nd Civic I've owned after totalling my first in a rear-end collision. I still feel like I got a little less car for a little more money. I enjoy all the amenities that come standard on the EX model. The A/C is a freezer, heater is a sweat box, and it very manuverable. The 2 door model does not comfortably seat 4 at all. I am a college student and sometimes space is a need. The gas mileage is great. I feel like the quality of my first Civic, which was a 97', was must better than that of my current 02' model.

The moonroof, keyless entry, and power everything is exciting. Ok people, my first civic was a base model. All the features are located in very convenient places. The styling is also in such a manner that it never looks old. Although I bought this car used, my peers thought it was brand new.

I suggest a more powerful engine. Traveling on the interstate highway can be a little annoying in this car sometimes due to engine noise at speeds above 55mph. I recommend standard fog lights and a keyless trunk release added to the keyless entry remote. The clutch can sometimes be a little mushy.