2002 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I Love This Car!!!

2002 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

I Love This Car!!!
By jynni on

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I was in the market for a new car because I questioned the reliability of my 2000 Alero which had been in the shop three times and was close to running out its warranty. I wanted something that was reliable with good gas mileage...first name that came to mind? Of course Honda. Since I can't afford the Accord I looked at the Civic EX. The Civic delivers outstanding performance...its got quite a bit of zip for a 4 banger...and it handles much better than the Alero ever did, even when it was new. The dealer was wonderful...even threw in the floormats for free. If you want a good car, but this one.

Sunroof, simple yet fun styling, handling, the floormats are cool, GAS MILEAGE!!! Simpleness of the interior. Integrated rear window antenna.

Leather as an option! Needs trunk release on keyless entry remote. Wheel covers are cheap. No center consol to store things in or use as an arm rest.