2002 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I love my AMERICAN built Honda

2002 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

I love my AMERICAN built Honda
By EEErock on

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

While there are a few features of the Civic that still need refining overall I think youll find that this is a great car for the money. I didnt buy the car to get rid of it; I bought it because I knew it would be reliable and last a LONG TIME. Has it been reliable? At 67,000 miles performance is nothing less than flawless. My fuel economy is outstanding even with slight motor modification (40mpg hwy). I'm amazed at the lack of maintainance this thing requires - it just keeps going. The improvement suggestions below are significant but overly 'picky' when you consider the price of the car.

Moonroof, Cold Air Intake / Exhaust (added), VTEC, storage/trunk space, driver oriented controls, power everything, 7k redline.

It should have all disk brakes, better tires, better head unit for stereo, larger motor, should come with alloy wheels, better lit dash, HID headlights, durable fog lenses (do not buy from factory they will CRACK), sport shifter, firmer clutch.