2002 Honda Civic 1.7L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Fantastic Car! Go and get

2002 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (1.7L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Fantastic Car! Go and get one!
By Denise on

2002 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Honda Civic. My first one was a 1994 EC coupe. I bought a 2002 EX sedan this time and I love it! This is my first new car and it is great! The gas mileage can't be beat. They have really done well from the 1994 to the 2002. I love the seats that you can do the height adjustment - this is great for short people! The dealership that I went to were helpful and friendly. I got a below invoice price and the person I worked with (mostly on-line and by phone) called me up to let me know that the car I wanted in blue was the last one that they were going to get. I was able to go and get it that day!

Favorite Features

Keyless entry is wonderful. I also like the illuminated ignition switch, dual vanity mirrors, map lights, trunk lights and cd player. It is great to have the lights come on when you stop your car.

Suggested Improvements

I wish that the assessory outlet was not so close to the cup holder. I would like to see the trunk on the keyless entry for the Civics.