2002 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Awesome Car!!!

2002 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Si 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Awesome Car!!!
By Chris T. on

2002 Honda Civic Si 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Got this car a week ago and it hauls!!! Considering that this car has a base RSX Integra engine in it for $16,000 (little bit more than what I paid for it) you're getting a lot of car for the money. The wheels are really nice, the seats are out of this world. I'm really tall and can actually fit in this car with no serious discomfort. This car loves to rev high and go fast. Salesman let me take the car for 30 mile test drive and he let me race people in city traffic with it! Beat an old Integra GSR and a Jeep GC V-8 with peeling the tires out -but hey, I won them with a car worth so much less?

With the 02 Si, Honda truly defines the term "bucket" seats. You literally fall in these seats; fits like a glove. It even wraps around your shoulders!

None! Bulletproof car. *All potential Si buyers heed my warning!* Dealerships will rip you off on this car! You CAN buy one for $16,500 if you negotiate right! IT IS easily a feasible price; I got mine for $15,963!