2002 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
My Dream Car
By Brooke on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This Honda Coupe has always been my dream car to finally own one and drive ona a daily basis has been great. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Overall I would never go a different route than a Honda Vehicle!!! Re sale value is also great.

love it
By cyop_42 on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, fun reliable, sporty(sort of)However I have minor 3 beefs with this car, 1. damn uncomfortable seats not great for long commutes. 2. arm rest sux 4 inches too short, fixed for 2003 3. sound system could be better

An excellent choice!
By i3enny on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

My Civic has been a great choice among cars so far. I am a working, college student driving an average of 20,000 to 25,000 miles a year. I average 29-32 miles per gallon every tank. Its fun to drive, but it could use more than 127 horsepower. It currently has 21000 miles on it; I hear it should last until 210,000 miles... we'll see.

Great Reliability, But dont expect...
By BrySobe on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2002 Honda Civic LX coupe. Haven't had a problem with it, and i refill the gas tank every 380 to 420 miles combined city and highway. Although my car is stick, it isn't a great performer. It is quiet, and has nice interior materials which is what matters most to me.

Civic- reliable, good mpg, bland styling
By civic mania on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Civic for nearly a year and this car runs like it is still brand new. The manual is much more fun to drive than the automatic, and of course, could use a bit more pick up. But how can I complain when I average 34-36 MPGs in the Washington, D.C. area? I opted for the silver coupe with side air bags, security system (insurance discounts on both), fog lights, spoiler, 6-spoke wheels, and sunroof visor(not neccessary). This car was great in the snow with the OEM tires. Did not get stuck once. Overall when you buy a Honda you know what you're getting a reliable, practical car at a decent price.

owner
By valarieli on 07/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I like it very much. It's an excellent car.

Civic EX-fun
By Marcus667 on 06/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I find the Honda Civic EX to be well- made, with only minor electrical problems so far--a burned-out electric window switch. The pickup is fairly decent, although the handling isn't awfully forgiving of emergency maneuvers. Overall a fun drive.

Beautiful Car
By Donell on 06/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I love the car. I do wish like all the other people that Honda would have put a little more power into it. The car is really light and is sometimes a problem to drive in rain.

Get Up and Go!!
By RachelLeah on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy my Civic as a get me where I need to go kindof car. I do wish that it had a little more get up and go, but it is a great car and is very dependable otherwise.

Little Red Honda
By William Smith on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Wife and I drove it on a road tour from Atlanta to Montreal and Bar Harbor, MA. Comfortable for long runs, despite size. No problem whatever.