2002 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
good compact car
By harleyd on 03/06/02 05:24 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Handling is so good. No wonder people call it sporty car

Solid as Usual
By TomDalldorf on 03/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The 2002 Ex replaces my 96 Accord LX which I racked up 120,000 miles on in 5 years. It is just a comfortable with better fuel milage. The engine revs high, but for the price it can not be beat. I am very happy with it. It is by far the best bang for the buck out there! You can get more, but you must pay a lot more.

A Superior Car
By sly98 on 03/04/02 01:38 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first car. Hands down, no contest, this is the best economy car you can get out there. It saves you money with the great gas mileage and maintenance costs. Plus there's the great resale value. The build quality is great. I have the blue ex couple and am very happy with my purchase. Have had the car exactly a year now. Just lacks that all out power, but it does have enough though.

Accord Jr.
By bclov on 03/03/02 22:36 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Comfortable daily commuter that can easily be used as a primary vehicle. Very dependable. Almost same size as the Accord for thousands less. Decent power, mileage and styling.

Best car to make it really fast
By Dudas on 03/03/02 21:58 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

i bought civic because it never brakes and it is really fun to put thing into it when you put rims and exhaust or any other extras car looks like 20 thousand vehicle and always when you want to sel it you wont lose much money its just the best

it's ok...i wish i got a spec v instead
By civic duty on 03/03/02 21:15 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

So far the car has been without major problems. however, the minor ones are cumulative and annoying. First the driver side window got stuck. Replaced under warranty but now the panel control on the driver side comes loose when the driver's door gets closed with windows open. The sunroof rattles as well as the glove box. Stock tires are donuts!!!

Good car
By Amit B on 03/02/02 11:23 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have been driving it for a couple of months and am really enjoying it.

Excellent Car
By nycom92 on 03/01/02 20:20 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Honda Civic. My first one was an '88 hatchback. The quality is outstanding. The shifter is smooth, no rattles or noises are noted. The engine is peppy (127 hp in EX)and the gas milage is amazing. It's fun to drive.

Holy cow this car is amazing!!
By Bob Dole on 03/01/02 19:48 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great, once I drop in an AEM cold air intake. It needed just a little kick and that did the trick!

great car
By Doc on 03/01/02 18:31 PM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have about 4500 miles on this car. I have had, in the past, several VWs (sedans and busses. Saabs (two cycle) BMW 1600, Porsche 1600 Super; Citroen DS 21, NSU Prinz, and others. This car with the VTEC enging is very interesting. It comes on like it has a supercharger. Most impressive when you tramp on the accellerator.