Used 2002 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Best Car Ever
By vitalejd

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Great car! Only complaint I have is that you feel EVERY little bump on the road, but I guess you would expect that with a 1850 pound car.

Have Yet to be Disappointed!!!
By Tom Rakip

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my '02 Civic EX Coupe for a week short of a year and love it more as time passes! The seats are very accomodating (I'm 5'10"/255lbs), interior is designed very egronomically, pretty peppy, nice drivetrain, excellent MPG (I average 31 MPG combined, right on par with the 31/38 claim). It has stood up very well for the mileage I put on it so far! I went with Eternal Blue w/Moonroof Visor, 15-Spoke Honda Wheels, Rear Wing Spoiler, Fenderwell Trim and Mudguards for looks :-)

Fuel Economy, Drivetrain, Ride Comfort, Spacious Trunk, Friendly Dealership, Peace of Mind!

The OEM tires are only better than riding on bare wheels! Throw on some decent tires, even if it means charging a few hundred more! I'm putting Michelin Harmony's because my stock tires are worn down already.

My Dream Car
By Brooke

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This Honda Coupe has always been my dream car to finally own one and drive ona a daily basis has been great. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Overall I would never go a different route than a Honda Vehicle!!! Re sale value is also great.

Stylish sleek appearance...with a few added accesories spoiler, wheels really makes the car!!!! Also I love the sun roof :)

Also experinced rattle in dash, few changes in sound when traveling on freeway. Needs better insulation.

my favorite car
By TERESA

2002 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

what can I say about my civic. this will be the second one I have owned. I gave up my ford explorer for my civic and I don't reget it. It is so fun to drive and zippy. I fits in small places, witch means less door dings from other cars because thier doors don't reach it. I can't say enough about my civic. I tell everyone they should own one. It fits a small family, I have to children, and they tell me they have plenty of room in the back. they like my zippy car, as they call it.

I guess I don't really have a favorite feature. they all work great form me. but one comes to mind, the antenna in the back windsheild really gets great range.

trunk button on the hand held keyless.

love it
By cyop_42

2002 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, fun reliable, sporty(sort of)However I have minor 3 beefs with this car, 1. damn uncomfortable seats not great for long commutes. 2. arm rest sux 4 inches too short, fixed for 2003 3. sound system could be better

fun, reliable, good resale

seats, arm rest, sound system, tires