2002 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Great car
By katlotlbra on 05/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

If your looking for a great car without paying an arm or a leg. I would highly recommend the 2002 Honda Civic. The car is fun to drive and the engine is quiet.

Top of the Mountain
By Panic on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

A-OK! Once again Honda Motor brings us the best buy on the road! Civic has been a historical model since its induction over 30 years ago! Kudos to Honda Motor Co.

Do your homework and form your own opini
By mortgageman on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

upfront this may not be the cheapest car to buy, however down the road it will retain more of its value then any other car in its class and it will give you the least amount of repair headaches.

Fantastic Car! Go and get one!
By Denise on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd Honda Civic. My first one was a 1994 EC coupe. I bought a 2002 EX sedan this time and I love it! This is my first new car and it is great! The gas mileage can't be beat. They have really done well from the 1994 to the 2002. I love the seats that you can do the height adjustment - this is great for short people! The dealership that I went to were helpful and friendly. I got a below invoice price and the person I worked with (mostly on-line and by phone) called me up to let me know that the car I wanted in blue was the last one that they were going to get. I was able to go and get it that day!

Great value
By Teddy on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

±?|·¶?nomy car with lots of tasteful styling. Gas mileage advertised was dead-on accurate. Original equipment tires are not the greatest with road wandering a problem. The ride is a bit jittery (tires?). The car is reasonably quiet with a great stereo system. The console seems a bit cheap looking with lots of plastic. the ergonomics of the climate controls could be improved a bit (small & hard to see) needs a remote release for the trunk needs at least two more cup holders in the rear

Good Purchase for Basic Trans
By Professor on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Wanted a low-cost, well-built, high reliable vehicle - 2001 Honda Civic. Been happy with my purchase. Though I've read about some 1st-Year Model problems...I've been fortunate not to have any. In fact...at every dealership maintenance service, I make sure all vehicle problems are addressed. Great fuel economy...and Honda reliability so far at almost 25,000 miles.

Great Choice for the Accident Prone
By OregonCivicOwner on 04/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I owned the 2001 Honda Civic for just 3 short weeks before I was hit by a Ford F350 going over 45mph through a red light. I was hit on the passenger side and although my car was deemed a total loss, I survived and if I would have had any passengers with me they all would have been safe as well. The side panels had minimal intrusion to the inside. I was not only impressed but I was grateful for Honda's superior safety features. I now own the 2002 Civic and love it.

2002 Honda Civic LX
By jmp on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is a good, reliable, fuel efficient car at a reasonable price.

Certainly a Honda
By RMForlenza on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Another in a long line of reliable Hondas. Can't be the low cost of ownership. Get your oil changes and no problems. Only problem is a drivers side window quirk. Cold wet weather and it requires some help closing.

Covers all the Bases-- Great Value
By MIMI on 03/17/02 11:44 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Don't know why more aren't being sold, as the price is right for a car that is reliable, safe (check out NTSB 5 star ratings) comfortable, nimble and fun to drive, and 40 mpg to boot! Must be the anonymous styling and boring color choices Honda offers. Still, the New generation Civic vastly improves over previous model years. Notice that the negative reviews are all on old civics, for inaccurate rating reflection. My sister drives a monstro SUV for "safety" and I love rubbing it in whenever we fill up her 12 mpg SUV vs. my 38-40 mpg five star safety squirrel Civic.