2002 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
The best car on earth!!
By 1st place on 06/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The best vehicle ever, i love this car. So smooth, yet so much style, it grips the road, has enough power and acceleration to pass thos "fast" cars on the freeway or just around. You should really enjoy this car as much as i have. It's my baby!!

GOOD VALUE
By j2cry on 06/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2002 civic ex with auto trans in december of last year. This is a great car for the price. I previous owned a 1993 ex. I am very happy and impressed by the improvements in the civic. The ac is very good for a car this size, and almost everything else from noise to ride quality is significantly improved. Honda did a good job with this one.

Great Little Car
By Krisak on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first economy car after owning ford and chevy pickup trucks. The ride is very smooth and the the 1.7 liter vortec has enough power( remember that this is a economy car and not a sports car) so don't expect it to be fast. The rotors do tend to warp, So expect a pronounce shimmy while braking at high speeds.

Ritz's Review
By Jritz on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The 2001 Civic Ex is a great car if you are looking for a car that is dependable and gets great gas mileage. I keep track of my gas mileage and the worst i have ever done was 30mpg and the best was 41mpg. If you want a car that goes fast DONT BUY A CIVIC! I have not had any problems with it. So far SO good!

great car for the money
By Bam069 on 05/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I think this is a great car for the money. If you are thinking for purchasing this car, you would be making a smart choice.

A++++++
By Eric Y. on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I love my AMERICAN HONDA CIVIC, it's got 56000 miles on it, haven't spent a dime on repair bills and 13 dollar max at the gas station using the most expensive (91 octane) gas. The power and acceleration is very quick for an economy car. I kinda feel sorry for the people that drive gas guzzling domestics with costly repair bills, hehe.

great car
By Larry Dawson on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I already own a 1995 honda civic ex. My 95 now has 122000 and I have had 0 problems with this car. No cluth, engine, or suspention problems. This is just an outstanding car and that is the reason why I bought another and will not buy anything other than honda.

I love my new Honda
By sue shaw on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven many cars in my lifetime and decided on the Honda Civic because it has always had excellent consumer reviews. It handles the road well for its size and with skyrocketing prices in gas I was pleased to pay $13.00 to fill it up and found that during the breakin period it is still getting 31 mpg in combination city/highway driving. A very big difference from our Van and a real pleasure to drive.

great car for the $
By sam324 on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

My EX manual never disappoints me, it is peppy, stylish, and nice on the wallet. for the 16k or so i paid for this car, i cant really ask for much more. the honda reliablity stays, and im glad that it does. resale values are also terrific, again, i'm glad i bought this car and i love it

Adequate Coupe for me.
By Stevenchou77 on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

Design, Interior, Exterior are excellent!!