2001 Honda Civic Consumer Review: The Other Side of the New Hond

2001 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (1.7L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

The Other Side of the New Honda Civic
By FreddieKwok on

2001 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

the alignment of the door and the window. It rattles . I especially HATE the rear suspension! I couldn't believe how soft and annoying it was ! But after a 22000mile abuse, I kind of improve this problem. The wind noise is terrible, you can even hear the rain drop from driver's window. Well, it is nature. I know. From time to time, I will push my car to nearly 90 or 100 miles in Pennsylvania. Get rid of the sluggish and jerky Firestone. I felt the change as soon as I replaced them with two pairs of Goodyear HP. But then, it costs me another 4 hundred something. This car is ok overall.Not that bad.

Well, I really hope this car can last for a long time. Honda's reputation of reliablity is the only attraction to me.

ABS an option Engines are underpowered. OEM Tires should change from the JERKY Firestone to at least Goodyear! PUT THE HANDREST COMPARTMENT BACK! The Seats are little bit too low.