nice car, but should be better
By Immortal Chicken on
2001 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)
the car has 34 km in city and hwy Toronto Driving. had to replace the windshield because of a rock left a crack half way across the window. cost us $250Can dollars. the new glass looks so clear! i would recommend looking around and consider civic as a last option. my bro bought this car because of all other people having this same car. he doesn't know much about cars. was pulled to pay more for honda's reputation. don't buy a civic cuz of looks because that's what my bro also did. and i hate him for that. if it was my choice i would be getting an hyundai elantra GT. lots of standard stuff for cheaper and i don't care if it's not a honda.
Favorite Features
stereo is decent umm anything else? auto is smooth shifting... steering is good but not great. civic has ok-good gas consumtion.
Suggested Improvements
hwy passing power could be defantly better. My biggest problem with my civic are the SEATS. rear window would be better if it was bigger. stiffer supension and better tires would be nice. honda's tend to dent easily; they're to cheap to make the ouside stronger.