2001 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Nice Car!

2001 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

Nice Car!
By PhillyCivic on

2001 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Civic for almost 2 years now. Overall, I am satisfied with the car. It's certainly no Lexus, but I didn't pay the price tag for a Lexus either. I have had a few minor problems that were covered under the warranty. Buy this car if you want something that is reasonabally comfortable, reliable, and efficient. If you are looking for luxury and performance, avoid it all costs. :)

1)Seating Position and Visibility. The windows are large and the driving position is comfortable. 2.) Interior Space. I find the car to be quite roomy for its class. 3) Reliability. After owning a 1999 VW Jetta, it is great to have a car that works when you need it!!!

1)The tires have AWFUL traction and are noisy. If you don't believe me, read the dismal reviews. 2)Ventilation. It is just annoying...you'll see. 3) Exterior Quality. My car is loaded with scratches and dents. I don't really care much; but I've never had a car that scratches/dents so easily.