2001 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I love my Honda

2001 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Sedan (1.7L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my Honda
By Nancy on

2001 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.7L 4cyl 5M)

The only problem I've had with my Honda Civic is the cruise control and the air bag sensor light. My cruise control has worked intermittently for the last 2 years, and the air bag sensor has been an issue since before my warranty expired. I just never got it fixed. I have had it checked and their is truly something wrong with the sensor. But I have A LOT of miles on my Honda so overall I would never complain. I don't know very many cars that can stand up to what my car has.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is in the backseat I don't have this big hump in the floor. I believe this is the first year they had a flat floor in the back and I love it. The other thing is mileage and dependability. I can always count on my Honda.

Suggested Improvements

There is definitely something up with my cruise control and I know cars the are 25 years old but their cruise control still works so I don't think my should have been going out. Just my 2 cents and as for the air bag sensor, I don't know. Partly my fault for not getting it looked at right away.