Why didn't someone tell me these were so fun??
By smooshies on
2000 Honda Civic DX 2dr Hatchback
This is the best car I have ever owned, and I have owned about 10 different cars and trucks. This even beats the Toyota Truck that took me to Canada, Mexico, New York, Seattle, San Diego, Chicago, and everywhere in between. I bought this go cart from a super shady dealer, but even they couldn't make it not run. Best 5 grand I ever spent. It's comfy enough for my two year old, but zippy enough to scoot around town quickly and easily. And, you can park in the tiniest spots EVER. No complaints here. Just wish they were easier to find unmolested... No I do not want that terrible body kit and engine that you slapped together with your buddies!
Favorite Features
Easy to work on - I didn't want power steering anymore, so i ripped out the pump and looped the lines in like 15 minutes! Much better. Want a tachometer? Junkyard 30 bucks, 10 minutes to install, viola! It's like a tinkerers dream car. Zippy for a 1.6 liter engine. Roomy inside for how tiny it is. MPGs!
Suggested Improvements
None. Everything that I wanted was easy to install, so who cares it didn't come with it?