2000 Honda Civic Consumer Review: No problems!

2000 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

No problems!
By justjess on

2000 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

Imagine getting in a vehicle every day with no problems. NONE. That's been my experience with my 2000 civic EX coupe. As with most Hondas, if you take care of it, it will take care of you! Sometimes I'll notice someone driving a late 70's model civic on the road (no wonder most Honda dealers have the 100,000 mile club). I'm leasing my 2000 civic, and will probably miss it when it goes back next year. I've considered getting the Jetta next year, but when I hear about the window problems with the jettas and all of the other annoying problems with the vws, it of course gives me second thoughts. If I'm smart, I'll get another Honda!

The exterior aesthetics, gas mileage, engine performance (Honda has engines down to a science), stereo system has held up well. All of the electrical components have worked great! I haven't had to take this car to the shop for anything!!!

I'm sure Honda will include the cd player as a standard feature. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing! Imagine that.