2000 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

Si 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (55 reviews )
Great car
By edsirya on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

The civic SI is a great value. You can't beat this fun-to-drve coupe in terms of its combination of economy, performance and reliability. I highly recommend it.

Love my SI
By SI Owner on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

I love this car! I have had other civic's and this one is by far the best! the gas milage and the handeling are great. I highly recommend buying this car, if you can get your hands on one!

Great car...few problems
By C. Whaley on 06/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

Very nice car to drive.Clutch is easy to push in and out.Power is wounderful.suspension is good..could use some work on the performance side.But rides great.One PROBLEM: Transmision mount went bad.

Great little car.
By Cvero on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

Excellent daily driver. Lacks low end torque, but makes up for it with VTEC scream on top end. Good gas mileage if I keep my foot out of it.

civic si
By pimpkwene on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

extremely respectable manufacturer. extremely respectable car.

honda love
By steiny on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

i only had my civic si for a year and i put 35000 mi on it. not one problem, its a fun car to drive, if i didnt have to sell it to get a truck i would still own it today, and since then i've bought another civic

Poor Man's sport Car to the MAX
By SI-VTECH on 04/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

I've had my car brand new from the dealer. It's a joy to drive, and to make modification on. Most civic owners complain about the road & engine noise when driving. Well remember that the Civic is a lower-end Honda product and wasn't meant to be a luxury car. Nevertheless, it far excel in it's purpose and gets a definate THUMBS UP from this Honda Civic SI owner.

rolling hard
By rolling hard on 03/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

I love my ride I bought the car used and have not regreted a single moment. I read the reviews and felt it would be a shame not to get one. I have owned three previous hondas, but they were all accords this is my first civic. I am kinda dissapointed that their is no clock on hte dash but I can live with it. I did notice noise coming from the dash as so many reported but no biggie. Fuel is awesome especially with the prices now

SI = fun!!
By No-Si on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

This is the best car all around in its class for the price! It has performance, reliability, and fun! I love this car, but thieves love it more.

corey
By luvlikextc61685 on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe

this car rocks. i own one. it is a very smooth ride.it is also very quick.