2000 Honda Civic Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Best buy ever!
By jenmarc221 on 04/14/08 11:49 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Hatchback CX 2dr Hatchback

i just bought a used civic cx hatch i was amazed how fast it went on the highway! i was going 140 km and didn't even notice, it just flies! and it is so EASY to shift gears in a civic?! I love it! and it has good gas mileage! and they are a great size for finding parking and the hatch has more space than i thought. i like too that i is nice and basic, doesn't have unnecessary gadgets. Excellent car!

EXcellent
By Monet on 03/14/06 06:52 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Civic Hatchback CX 2dr Hatchback

Beat the car down with miles, and it still drives great! Never had to take it to the shop or anything, besides oil changes.

Good Lil' Workhorse Car
By strindbergmania on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic Hatchback CX 2dr Hatchback

This car is classic Honda: wonderful fuel economy and reliability, agile in driving (I'm a stick-shift fanatic so I chose the 5-speed), virtually worry-free, and overall nice looking. Drawbacks: being a small hatchback, naturally, the back seat leaves something to be desired-- barely enough room for kids but I imagine people who buy this car probably don't have kids to begin with. Bottom line: if you like small, zippy, Euro/Japanese cars, this is definitely the one for you. Am a lifelong Honda fan.

my honda Vs. canadian made cars (kiddin)
By extere on 03/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Civic Hatchback CX 2dr Hatchback

in response to bullit's review on top of the page: what is NOT an import in canada? civic is without any question one of the most reliable cars out there. its my 3ed. i remember my other ones: not a single mechanical problem after 70,000. just oil, tires, and filters were replaced. great car.