2000 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Gotta love a Honda
By Nicole Burton on 04/23/08 09:28 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

I totally love my civic. In the 8 years I have owned mine, my exhaust went up and the O2 sensor and air control valve have went up. No other problems what so ever with her. The transmission does run a little rough. I change the oil about every 5,000 miles and with the economy sucking, it helps to have a fuel efficient vehicle. I think next I might buy a Honda CR-V, still great gas mileage but a tad bigger. The dealership where I bought mine actually send me stuff all the time asking to buy my car back, because of its low mileage. I only have 79,000 miles on it. The resale price is GREAT. Definitely holds its value.

Awsome car, recommended to anyone.......
By MY FIRST car+Best on 10/11/05 21:01 PM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this 2000 civic Dx, the gas is cheap, is a little more expensive than American car, but its worth it to spent a little more for better quality. I'm just 19 years old, I paid it all in cash, and is my first car, so I think is a good car, a very good car, 00 Civic rocks!

It's Worth every $$$
By Roman_civic on 06/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

Bough it a year ago for my wife. Since then I had to tighten to nut that holds the wiper and... that's it. Just regular maintance. It's a good reliable car. I understand that my wife thinks it's too weak, but it's a commuter car, not a racing car. (She used to have a 5 spd '93 Civic DX when a teen & drive it at 100-120 mph) I commend this car for reliabilty. So far, so good.

2000 Civic
By SharkSoup on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

Has been good vehicle, fairly reliable. Major complaint is lack of power. 1993 Escort we owned before this had more power pulling up a hill; typically with the Civic, have to downshift.

Great car at an affordable price
By mrOPERMAN on 02/28/02 20:50 PM (PST)

2000 Honda Civic DX 4dr Sedan

All around dependable and cofortable car