Mine is a european 1400cc/90hp version.
Yet it's quite fun to drive, and can
carry 4 adults w/bags.
The handling is good, w/ a nice shift
The interior is still as news after 3
years, though the grey color is kinda
I would highly recommend this car,
especially used, because of superior
quality, reliability and small price.
Winz, Paris, France.
- Absolutely trouble-free reliable car.
- quite fun to drive evrywhere except
on highways, because the small engine
- air flow to windshield needs
- limited comfort of seats for long
- engine w/ more torque(I should have
taken the 1600cc, but it's expensive