Honda civc LX sedan auto wasn't a mistake
By omar_eita on
1999 Honda Civic CX 2dr Hatchback
keep in mind the car is cheap it's not a bmw or Mercedes I was a senior in high-school when i got this car I really needed a car for my work rides and college. NC doesn't have public transportation. I bought this car 2008 it had 110k on it now it has 140k on it and i absolutely don't regret buying it i only spent money on normal maintenance. it drives really nice and the interior compared to similar cars in it is class is far better i don't think there is a car that can beat that civic 1999-2000 too bad though they had it for 2 years. I'm giving this one to my younger brother since he will need it soon too.
Favorite Features
Reliability, fuel economy 27 mixed 30-33 highway yes still doing that until now! in 2011 almost 2012.
Suggested Improvements
well the engine if it was only 1.8 i will be very very happy but the A/C kills the 1.6l and i almost always have to red line the rpm to get it up hill with the a/c on and it can't carry more than 2 people trust me a 3rd with a/c and the engine will not pick up at all, handling is horrible thank god it doesn't snow this much in NC or i will be ice skating all winter.