1999 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews 8

1999 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Honda Civic
By Billie on 08/03/05 16:03 PM (PDT)

1999 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

Great Automobile - Fun to drive and minimal upkeep. Just check the tires and keep oil changed and engine checked.

Bought it new and still driving daily
By Mike on 07/06/05 13:02 PM (PDT)

1999 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe

1999 Civic EX coupe. What a great little car. It is never in the shop except for regular oil changes. I had the timing belt, water pump, gaskets and other belts replaced at 100K miles as preventative. Now its ready for another 100K. If you're looking for a dependable vehicle, this is a good one.

Just got it! and Love It!!!
By erik j. h. on 07/03/05 00:27 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe

I just purchased a used 99'Si with 37,000 miles on it. I have had it a week and i love everything about it already. It's an absolute blast to drive, slow or fast!!!

The Awesomeness
By Jen on 04/28/05 15:00 PM (PDT)

1999 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

My car is amazing there is so much you can do with hondas thats part of what makes them fun I have never had a problem and it has 85000 miles on it

I love my Civic!
By Madison on 03/21/05 14:43 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

I would recommend this car to anyone. It is easy to maintain with the maintenance schedule that came with the owner's manual. My car has over 82,000 miles and it runs as well as it did when I purchased it six years ago. I feel confident that my Civic will take me from point A to point B and inbetween without any problems. It's a great buy and runs well on 95 octane gas. That's a good thing with these high gas prices.

Best Buy
By Chad Poulter on 03/10/05 15:48 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

Great car, It is my first car and I looked around and bargined the dealer down to a good price. I have been very pleased with the car. I average up to 30+ MPG on highway (depends on how full the car is). You will pay several thousand more versus Ford or Dodges similar models but value that it holds more than makes up for that. When you want reliability, buy a Honda. SImple as that.

'99 MR SIR
By Alekss on 02/25/05 11:49 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe

A very fun car to drive. Mine has about 90 000 km and no problems whatsoever. I have TEIN lowering springs and thats about all. If you are on a budget and want something fun and sporty I recommend this car!

Good solid car
By You know me on 02/15/05 13:22 PM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

We've had to put minimal money into this car, since we bought it. Recently we had a check engine light come on and we found out it has a cracked exhaust manifold. No explanation given for this, but considering Honda's reputation, this is a surprise. Has remarkably kept it's value and this is the first thing other than brakes, exhaust and tires that we've ever had to do to it. Nice drive but not nearly as good as the '93 civic ex we had before it. The '93 we had until it had 193,000 miles on it. This one has 118,000 and I'm tired of it.

Great Car
By Roy G on 12/10/04 10:34 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan

This has been an amazing vehicle. It goes in all kinds of weather and has held up very well. No mechanical problems.

both practical and fun
By janie_super on 11/26/04 11:30 AM (PST)

1999 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan

It has the look of a stylish car (when clean), has the feel of a fun college run around car, has good get up and go, and is roomy enough for a family car. Very practical, useful and solid. Also very comfortable and smart. I'm proud to own it.